Friday, February 20, 2009

Home Alone. Again.

Landon went to Mobile this morning. I really hate it when he does. I have to get up extra early. (like, 30 min.) So I can bring Jax to daycare & not be late for work. Then come home & be all lonely until 9 pm or so when he gets back. Right now it's triple sucky bc the cable man hasn't been able to get out here to hook us up this week, & won't be able to until tomorrow. Taking care of Jax by myself isn't a problem. He is @ a age (6 months) where he can sit up on his own & keep himself entertained if I put toys around him. Tonight, though, he is being extra "needy" & it has taken him almost an hour to eat a 6 oz. bottle. He wants it, then he eats for a second, then he starts looking around, then he wants to play with something else. I put him down to play & he is fine...for 6 min. Then he starts whining again. We have done this 4 times since I began this blog.


Gimme DAT!






Playing is my fav.





No one to cook for means leftovers. It's Dorrito pie, ya'll!

Make that 5 times. No. Wait. 6. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry. -Wenda

    ReplyDelete