Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's a Sunday.

I have been "tagged" about 6 times on FB with that whole "25 Things About Me" deal. So I did it. Here.*

1. I will now & forever always feel guilty about Jax having CF. It is because of me. There is no denying that.

2. I love hot tea in the mornings. Tazo "Awake" is my favorite. A little honey & I am good to go.

3. My mother will be gone 1 year this month. I honestly feel that she passed so Jax will have "extra eyes/prayers on him". This comforts me.

4. I separate the groceries into categories when I am in the check-out line. I feel as though I am helping the cashier. None have told me thank you, though.

5. ALL of my makeup is still in boxes. Lipstick. Eyeshadow. Gloss. Eyeliner. All in the boxes they were bought in. Also, I have a RUBBERMAID CONTAINER full of makeup. In boxes. 90% of it ever used. I am a sucker for pretty packaging & promises.

6. 3-4 times a week I stop @ Starbucks on my drive home for a venti Caramel Frap. Light. No whip. I feel that getting through another work day deserves a treat. This is probably why I am so fucking fat. =[

7. Until recently, I wasn't a cook. I cooked little things, but never a big meal. It was always just me. Now....whoa nelly. I am a cooking machine.

8. I wish I lived @ Target. Seriously. I would live there. AND Target.com has BETTER deals than in the stores. Landon gets tired of seeing DEBIT-Target.com on the checking account, I am sure.

9. I once dated a guy that was 18 I was 25. We got along. Then I got tired of paying for everything.

10. I drive a '09 Chevy Malibu. I love it. I feel like a grown-up & that is awesome to me. Before that, I drove a 2004 Honda Accord. 2 door. Spolier. V-tech engine. Not good for carseats.

11. I am a Conservative. I listen to Sean Hannity on my drive home everyday. I even agree with Ann Coulter sometimes. I am supposed to hate her bc the media tells me to. I think the media is a joke.

12. I did not vote for Obama. I guess that makes me racist.

13. I love LSU football. A Saturday in Tiger Stadium is something that everyone that lives here should experience. Tailgating, too. We roll hard with tailgating here.

14. I, on average, watch about 4 hours of tv a week. On Thursday's we watch The Office. Sundays we watch Big Love, Flight of the Conchords, & United States of Tara. I watch HGTV in bed.

15. I used to be very materialistic. I think that I have tones it down some since having Jax. Labels meant everything to me. Now...hell. Now that I have the financial ability to buy what I want, I don't really want to. I am TOO TIRED.

16. One of my goals this year is to taking a sewing class. I think I would really like that.

17. I would love to have an entire day devoted to Barnes & Noble. I would be in Heaven.

18. I have only met my real father a handful of times. It doesn't really bother me. I have a great step-father.

19. I have known Landon for close to 10 years. I have loved him the entire time.

20. If I have 30 bucks in my pocket, I am going straight to Hobby Lobby. I cannot stay out of that store. Buying things for my home is something my mother passed down to me, I think. Everything in our house had to be just so.

21. I eat out for lunch about well, 5 times a week. I have to get out of the office I work in. It's horrible.

22. I am a Paralegal @ a environmental consulting firm. It's not glamerous. Actually, it's quite the opposite. This isn't because of the job. It's because of the people I work with.

23. Orchids are my favorite flower. White ones. So graceful.

24. I LOVE stand-up comedy. Nick Swardson, Lisa Lampanelli, & Demitri Martin are some of my favorites.

25. I have a fear of bugs SO intense, Landon once told me I needed to see a therapist.


* While typing this, I realized what a strange individual I am. How comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment